Workshop on Debt Management (ESD 610)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 21 - 25 Nov, 2016
The broad objectives of the workshop are to provide a forum for further increasing time understanding of the problems of Debt Management in the development of the National Economy.
The specific objectives among others are to
- Examine the current issues involved in the Nigeria Debt Management
- Formulate the necessary framework for Debt Management Strategy.
- The origins and dimension of Nigeria Debt
- Public finance and fiscal responsibilities
- Debt management, structure and process
- Accounting procedures and management of debt crisis
- The Dynamics of negotiations with creditors
- Credit management techniques
- Debt collection techniques
- Working capital management.
The workshop is designed for Debt Management, Debt Collectors, Sales Officers, Purchasing Officers, Sales Managers, Business Executives who hold direct responsibilities in the process of borrowing and negotiating for Public debt.
NGN 75,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry