Human Resource Managers need to develop a wide range of Information Communication Technology (ICT) skills and knowledge to drive performance and help their organizations achieve success especially in an increasingly dynamic and challenging global environment. It has been observed that most human resource managers are not effectively utilizing ICT potentials to achieve best global practices in management. Unfortunately, most managers in both private and public sectors are not adequately, equipped with the requisite ICT skills to enable them cope with emerging trends and perform effectively.
This training course therefore, will equip participants with the knowledge and skills on ICT required of human resource managers for effective decisions making.
At the end of this course participants will be able to use ICT to:
- Carry out human resources planning
- Generate and establish human resource data bank
- Monitor human resource utilization
- Evaluate workers’ performance.
- An overview of ICT and human resource management
- Human resource data management
- Performance management
- Human resource acquisition
- ICT application in report writing and presentation
- Effective use of E-mail and internet services
- Managing interpersonal relationships
Lecturettes, exercises, case studies, group discussion, study visit and hands on exercises.
Who Should Attend?
Human resource managers and officers, staff welfare officers, employee development officers, training officers and administrative officers.