The objectives of the Workshop are to enhance the knowledge and negotiating skills of participants as well as enable them develop the right attitude for successful negotiation.
- Overview of managing negotiation
- Management of development
- Dialogue among development partners
- Managing negotiation in budget defense
- Negotiating for Loans, grants and development assistance
- Negotiating strategies
- Bidders conference
- Team building and role relationship.
The Workshop is designed for Senior Budget Officers, Accountants, Contract Managers, Legal Advisers, Project Managers, Secretaries of Tender Boards, Loan and Credit Managers in the Federal and State Ministries/Parastatals and their counterparts in the Private Sectors with responsibilities for negotiating loan and credit facilities agreements.