The workshop training objectives are to enable participants to
- Identify factors that constitutes environmental crisis
- Explain principles involved in managing environment
- Develop strategies for managing environmental crisis
- Proffer solutions to problems affecting the environment.
- Overview of environmental crisis;
- Legal Framework and Principles of managing environment;
- Risk Management;
- Crisis Management;
- Planning for Emergency;
- Emergency Services;
- Public Relations and Regulation Protection;
- Action Plan for sustaining the natural environment.
The workshop is designed for Senior and Middle levels officers in the public and private sectors who have the responsibility of managing environmental crisis in the economy.