The workshop training objectives are to enable Participants
- Identify factors which impede the implementation of projects in terms of quality, cost and Project Completion time.
- Apply the analytical methods and processes required for appraising project
- Discuss project planning techniques
- State problems of project formulation, planning, implementation, evaluation, monitoring.
- Overview of project appraisal
- Project appraisal methods
- Selection of projects
- Project planning and control techniques (CPM/PERT)
- Project monitoring and evaluation
- Project costing and financing
- Project stakeholders management
- Project risk management
- Computer application to project management.
The workshop is designed for senior officers in ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs) with responsibility for planning and monitoring projects.