Workshop on Project Appraisal (ESD 614)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 14 - 18 Nov, 2016
The workshop training objectives are to enable Participants
- Identify factors which impede the implementation of projects in terms of quality, cost and Project Completion time.
- Apply the analytical methods and processes required for appraising project
- Discuss project planning techniques
- State problems of project formulation, planning, implementation, evaluation, monitoring.
- Overview of project appraisal
- Project appraisal methods
- Selection of projects
- Project planning and control techniques (CPM/PERT)
- Project monitoring and evaluation
- Project costing and financing
- Project stakeholders management
- Project risk management
- Computer application to project management.
The workshop is designed for senior officers in ministries, departments and agencies (MDAs) with responsibility for planning and monitoring projects.
NGN 75,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry