At the end of the training course, participants will be able to identify the major pattern of conflicts in Nigeria communities and describe the conflict management Strategies to prevent their re occurrence with a view to establishing lasting peace for sustainable development.
- Theories of conflict
- Religious conflict in Nigeria
- Communal conflicts in Nigeria
- Conflict management and prevention
- Problems of multi ethnicity in Nigeria
- Peace building for sustainable development
- Relationship between peace and development
- Conflict sensitive development
- Nigerian multi ethnic Society, problems and strategies for development
- Gender issues in conflict management
Senior managers in ministries, parastatals and local government, risk managers, logistics and intelligence managers, security managers and coordinators in all companies, members of the armed forces, police, Para-military forces and heads of security unit in the private and public sector organization, legal officers, community relation officers and honorable members of the national and state assemblies.