The aim of the training course is to assist participants consider and appreciate what can be done to improve public policy making.
Other objectives include
- To enable participants use public policy as tool for accelerated and sustainable development
- Identify the coordinating role of public policy making in administration
- Mention some concepts and skills in public policy making
- Identify the complexity and organizational resources for public policy making
- Discuss decision making process.
- Policy conception and characteristics
- Why study public policy
- Methods and approaches in policy analysis
- The policy process
- Policy formulation
- Policy implementation
- Policy monitoring and evaluation
- Policy output and outcome
- Policy performance
- Policy impact
- Decision making process
- Decision making techniques
Managers in government agencies and public sector/ private organization.