The training workshop will equip the participants to
- Understand the philosophy and objectives of anti-corruption laws
- Identify and discuss anti-corruption agencies (ICPC, EFCC,CCB, etc.)
- Identify the elements of transparency
- prudently manage funds and other resources
- Understand the functions of the Public Accounts Committee.
- Concept and objectives of Anti-corruption Laws
- Legal framework on Anti-corruption units
- Transparency in the public office
- Anti-corruption law and its implementation
- Overview of national reforms/ implementation
- Public accountability
- Service delivery in Nigerian public sector
- Fraud detection and investigation.
Senior Managers in the public service and private sector, elected public officers in the Federal, State and Local Governments, Members of the Armed Forces, Police and other Para-military Organizations.
Methodology: Lectures, syndicate discussions and case studies.