Workshop on Effective Records Management for the Judiciary
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 03 - 07 Oct, 2016
The training workshop objectives are to
- Understands the principles of records management and its applicability to court system
- Explain hoe records can be used for effective judiciary service delivery
- Discuss the role of Information Technology in judicial administration
- Examine the relationship between court functions and records.
- Scheduling of cases and management
- Customer service delivery
- The planning and management of change in the court environment
- Core principles of judicial records management
- Legislative and regulatory control on the care of legal records
- Establishing record keeping standard
- Ensuring appropriate preservation and access
- The relationship between court functions and records
- Control, Indexing and Retrieval Mechanisms
- Automating case file management
- Legal admissibility and evidential weight of electronic records
- Measuring performance and identifying priorities for improvement.
Registrars, Assistance Registrars, Court Administrators, Senior Administrative Staff in Ministries of Justice Personal Assistants and Secretaries and Senior Staff from GL 08 and above in the public and private sectors.
NGN 75,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry