Gender Mainstreaming in National Accounts and National Budget
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
May 09 - 13 May, 2016
At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to
- Explain the basic micro economic concepts and other gender related terms.
- Analyze gender and micro economic issues
- Highlight the gender dimensions of current economic thinking
- Develop skills in producing gender – inclusive exhaustive GDP and people centered national budgets.
- Basic Gender Concepts And Terminology
- Macro-economic concept and definitions
- Gender analysis: Principles and practices
- Gender Mainstreaming , an overview
- Women’s non-market work and market output
- Overview of macro-economic policies
- Gender Sensitive Indicators
- Project Checklist For Gender Mainstreaming
- Gender Sensitive Budget Analysis
- System of National Account (SNA), an overview
- Estimating Women’s contribution to GDP
- Use of Time Survey Analysis
- Gender Impact Assessment.
The training workshop is designed for budget officers, planning officers, economist, statisticians and accountants, gender desk officers on GL 08-12 in Local Government, State and Federal Public Service as well as NGOs.
NGN 85,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry