At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to
- Analyse the legal framework to promote equality in the world of work
- Develop Strategies to cope with Challenges Facing Women At Workplace
- Evaluate the operation of Gender Issues in Trade Unionism
- Discuss the key concepts and approaches related to gender discrimination in the world of work
- Examine the inter linkages between gender and decent work perspective.
- Gender Issues In Labour, An Overview
- Gender Dimension and Labour Law
- International Labour Standards for Working Women
- Strategies for minimizing gender related problems in the organisation
- Domestic Violence and Sexual harassment at the workplace: strategies to address them
- Changes in Labour Market and Women Employment
- Gender Issues in Trade Unions
- Gender Discrimination in the World of Work
- Maternity Legislations: International experience
- Social Dialogue
- Labour and Decent Work
- Child‘s Labour
- Health of workers, Gender Perspective
- Education, Employment and Women.
The workshop is designed for human resource, personnel managers, administrative officers, heads of departments, division /unit gender desk officers, focal points, Trade Union Executives.