At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to
- Define gender related terms
- Acquire skills in drafting gender related cases
- Develop cases that are Gender culturally relevant
- Apply the knowledge gained to strengthen their leadership training capacities.
- Gender concepts and terms
- Setting Learning Objectives
- Gender issues
- Gender theories
- Training methods, Strategies and Techniques
- Case method and Types
- Case writing Process
- Tools for case writing
- Budgeting for Case writing
- Training methods and techniques
- Communication Skills
- Report writing
- Analytical Tools
- Creative Skills
- Preparing and using cases.
The workshop is designed for Training Officers in MDI’s, Departmental Training Officers (DTO’s), Gender Desk Officers and Officers on GL 08 and Above Who are Engage in Training and Human Resource Development Activities.