At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to
- Highlight the distinction between management and leadership
- Discuss assertiveness and all forms of behaviour
- Examine obstacles to women’s power and decision making in an organisation
- Identify the constraints and barriers which impede the advancement of women to leadership position in both public and private sectors
- Apply knowledge gained to build more confidence in managing their positions.
- Organizational Effectiveness Areas
- Management Skills
- Qualities of effective women managers
- Assertiveness and all Forms of Behavior
- Developing Leadership Skills
- Decision Making and Problem Solving Skills
- Effective Delegation Skills
- Women and Organisational Politics
- Emotional Intelligence
- The Power of Attitude
- Time and Stress Management
- Interpersonal Relationship Skills
- Assertiveness techniques
- Critical thinking
- Moving up the Corporate Ladder.
The Workshop is designed for Senior Women Managers in local Government, State and Federal Public Service and their equivalent in the private sector and Non-Governmental Organisations.