At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to
- Examine the project cycle using gender lens
- Discuss the development process from Gender perspective
- Apply Gender analytical tools to community development projects
- Develop appropriate communication tools for engendering community development projects
- Mainstream Gender into community development project.
- Gender Concepts and Terminology
- Overview of Project Cycle using Gender Lens
- Evolution Of Gender Approaches
- Gender Mainstreaming, an overview
- Gender Sensitivity Governance and Development
- Engendering the Development Planning Process
- Engendering Communication for Monitoring and Evaluation
- Roles of Key Stakeholders in Engendering Community Development Projects
- Gender Responsive Planning
- Gender-Statistics Indicators
- Gender Responsive Budgeting
- Gender Analysis Frameworks/ Tools
- Gender Analysis, Principles and Practice
- Report Writing.
The Workshop is designed for Project Officers, Planning Officers, Gender Desk Officers, Monitoring and Evaluation Officers in Public Service and their equivalent in the private sector, Non-Governmental Organisations, and CBOs.