At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to
- Discuss the various concepts in Gender and Development
- Examine the linkages between Gender and Development
- Apply knowledge of Gender analysis to sectorial policies and development
- Apply gender lens in designing projects and programmes.
- Gender Concepts and Terminologies
- Gender Mainstreaming, An Overview
- Gender and Organizational Change
- Gender Analysis, Principles and Practices
- Social Construct Of Gender
- Gender Policies and Strategies Of UN Agencies
- Gender and Sustainable Development Goals(SDGs), An Overview
- Advocacy, Lobbying and Negotiating Skills
- Gender and Development
- Gender and Human Rights
- Gender Analysis and Project Management
- Gender Analytical Framework Tools
- Review of MDGS From Gender Perspective
- Development Agencies and Women Empowerment
- Society the Law and Women’s Political Leadership.
The Workshop is designed for Heads of Community Based Organizations, Faith Based Organization, Non- Governmental Organizations and United Nations Development Officers in local Government, State and Federal Public Service and their equivalent in the private sector and Non-Governmental Organisations.