At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to
- Discuss managerial roles and functions
- Acquire new knowledge and skills on new trends in management
- Apply new strategies and techniques in combating Challenges Facing Women at Workplace
- Examine career stages of women and its implications.
- Managerial Roles and Functions
- Mainstreaming Gender into Policy Making Process
- Women and Employment in Public Sector
- Managing Board- Room Politics
- Leadership and Assertiveness Skills
- Effective Delegation Skills
- Woman, Health and Work
- Coaching, Mentoring and Counseling
- Decision- Making and Problem-Solving Skills
- Managing Organizational Politics
- Advocacy and Lobbying Skills
- Business Etiquette and Grooming
- Career Progression and Upward Mobility
- Emotional Intelligence for Women Leaders.
The Workshop is designed for women Officers on GL 10 and above in Local Government, State and Federal Public Service and their equivalent in the private sector and Non-Governmental Organisations.