One Week Capacity Building for Gender Mainstreaming in the Public Service
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 10 - 14 Oct, 2016
At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to
- Discuss fully the various concepts in gender studies.
- Explain gender analysis and Gender mainstreaming;
- Examine Public Policies using Gender Lens
- Apply the knowledge gained to develop Sectorial Policies and Plans from Gender Perspectives.
- Gender Concepts and related terms
- Gender Mainstreaming, an Overview
- Gender and Organizational Change
- Appraisal of National Gender Policy
- Advocacy, Lobbying And Negotiating Skills
- Gender and Development
- Gender Budgeting, an Overview
- Gender and Human Rights
- Gender Analysis Principles and Practices
- Gender Analytical Framework/Tools
- Mainstreaming Gender into Policy-Making Process.
The Workshop is designed for Officers both Men and Women on GL 12 and above in Local Government, State and Federal Public Service and their equivalent in the private sector and Non-Governmental Organisations.
NGN 85,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry