At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to
- Explain new management concepts
- Develop new Competency Skills for Leadership Management
- Discuss techniques of managing Board room politics
- Apply Gender into various stages of policy making.
- New Management Concepts
- Leadership and Motivation
- Team building
- Emotional intelligence for Leaders
- Conflict management
- Women, Health and Work
- Coaching, Networking and Mentoring Skills
- Effective Delegation skills
- Meeting and facilitation skills
- Gender Disaggregated data and Statistics
- Managing Board Room Politics
- An Overview of the Beijing conference Report
- Mainstreaming Gender into Policy Making Process
- Management skills.
The Workshop is designed for Directors, Deputy Directors and Assistant Directors in Local Government, State and Federal Public Service and their equivalent in the private sector and Non-Governmental Organisations.