Public Sector Management Course (PASD 603)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Aug 13 - 26 Aug, 2016
At the end of the training course, participants should be able to:
- Explain the key concepts, theories and terminologies associated with public sector management.
- Discuss the salient issues in the Nigeria public service
- Evaluate the operation and effectiveness of public service in Nigeria.
- Design a workable framework for public sector management.
- Overview of the evolution of public sector management.
- Issues in public sector management in Nigeria.
- Overview of human resources management.
- Public sector accounting.
- Auditing in government.
- Budgeting in government.
- Public-private sector partnership.
- Public finance.
- Public financial management.
- Citizen-centered service delivery.
- Policy and governance in the public service of Nigeria.
- Management information system.
- Human resource management.
- Public sector economics.
- Code of conduct and ethics in the public service.
- Leadership and accountability.
- Gender mainstreaming in the policy process.
- Security consciousness in the public service.
The course is design for officers on gl. 14-16 in the federal, state and local government services agencies and parastatals.
NGN 107,500.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry