At the end of the Workshop, participants should be able to:
- Apply administrative techniques in the conduct of government business
- Discuss the code of conduct and ethics in public service
- Explain the skills required for handling official documents
- Conduct government business in the prescribed manner.
The topics to be delivered include the following:
- The Machinery of Government.
- Servicing of Meetings.
- Drafting, Minuting, Memo and Official Letter Writing.
- Official Communication.
- Overview of Public Service Reforms.
- Public Service Rules and Financial Regulations.
- Code of Conduct and Ethics for Public Servants.
- Speech and Report Writing.
- Use of ICT in Records Management and Administrative Processes.
- Handling of Official Documents. (Hard and Soft Copy).
The Workshop is designed for Officers on GLs 08 - 13 in Federal and State Public Services