The main objective of this training is to equip participants with relevant skills that would ensure peak performance of tasks and successful living.
Specifically, at the end of the Workshop, participants should be able to:
- Establish vision and set goals
- Develop personal effectiveness skills
- Adopt effective inter personal skills for peak performance
- Apply time and stress management techniques for greater effectiveness
The topics to be delivered include, among others:
- The Concept and Elements of Performance
- Overview of Performance Management
- Psychology of Personality
- Planning for Success
- Time and Stress Management
- Career Management
- Effective Communication and Inter Personal Skills
- Essentials of Team Work
- Problem Solving and Decision Making Skills;
- The Power of Attitude
- Emotional Intelligence
- Critical Thinking
- Conflict Handling Techniques.
The Workshop is designed for Officers on GLS 10 - 14 in the Federal, State and Local Government Service as well as their equivalent in the Private Sector, Parastatals, Agencies and Non-Governmental Organisations.