Target Setting Workshop for Manager and Administrators (PASD 607)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
May 02 - 06 May, 2016
At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to:
- Explain appropriate principles to set target
- Identify output performance standard
- Develop a system of output control for their organisation
- Discuss the inhibiting and enabling factors that affects service delivery
- Define job objectives of their subordinates.
The topics to be delivered include, among others:
- Organisational Vision, Mission, Objectives and Values
- Overview of Management
- Performance Management Processes and Techniques
- Management By Objective (MBO)
- Target Setting Processes and Techniques
- Time Management
- Effective Service Delivery
- Total Quality Management.
The Target Audience for this Workshop comprises Officers on GLs 12 and above in the Public Service and their counterparts in the Private Sector.
NGN 80,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry