At the end of the Workshop, participants should be able to:
- Explain appropriate principles to set target
- Identify output performance standard
- Develop a system of output control for their organisation
- Discuss the inhibiting and enabling factors that affects service delivery
- Define job objectives of their subordinates.
The topics to be delivered include, among others:
- Organisational Vision, Mission, Objectives and Values
- Overview of Management
- Performance Management Processes and Techniques
- Management By Objective (MBO)
- Target Setting Processes and Techniques
- Time Management
- Effective Service Delivery
- Total Quality Management.
The Target Audience for this Workshop comprises Officers on GLs 12 and above in the Public Service and their counterparts in the Private Sector.