Workshop on Ethics and Attitudinal Change (PASD 608)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Oct 10 - 14 Oct, 2016
At the end of the Workshop, participants should be able to:
- Explain the concepts of ethics and attitude
- Apply the knowledge of emotional intelligence to workplace management
- develop the winning attitude
- Explain how organisations can promote ethical behaviour
- State why attitude is very important
- Identify the process of attitudinal change.
- Organizational culture.
- Overview of work ethics and attitude.
- Promoting ethics and social responsibility.
- The power of attitude in the workplace.
- Attitudinal change processes.
- Developing a winning attitude.
- Emotional intelligence and human relations.
The Workshop is designed for Public Servants in GLs 08 - 12 and their equivalent in the Private Sector and Non-Governmental Organisations.
NGN 70,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry