At the end of the Workshop participants should be able to:
- Identify sources of information for speech and report writing
- Demonstrate effective editing and proof-reading techniques
- Explain techniques for effective speech and report writing
- Write effective speeches and reports
The topics to be delivered include, among others:
- Use of English in Speech and Report Writing
- Effective Communication Skills
- Speech Writing
- Report Writing and Presentation
- Persuasion and Influencing Skills
- Editing and Proof-reading of drafts
- Speech Making and Presentation Skills.
The workshop is designed for officers on GLS 08 - 13 in the Nigerian public service, and their counterparts in the private sector.