Specifically, at the end of the Workshop, participants should be able to:
- Identify communication channels in their organisation
- Highlight the basic principles for handling official documents in the public service
- Apply ICT in official communication
- Demonstrate appropriate techniques in speech and report writing.
Some of the topics to be covered in the Workshop are:
- Overview of Organisational Communication
- Servicing Meetings
- Handling of Official Documents in the Public Service; (Hard and Soft Copy)
- Effective Communication for Service Delivery
- Administrative Processes
- ICT in Managing Bureaucracy
- Speech and Report Writing.
The Workshop is designed for officers on GLs. 10 – 12 in the Public Service.