Workshop on Administrative Communication Skills (PASD 612)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Dec 05 - 09 Dec, 2016
Specifically, at the end of the Workshop, participants should be able to:
- Identify communication channels in their organisation
- Highlight the basic principles for handling official documents in the public service
- Apply ICT in official communication
- Demonstrate appropriate techniques in speech and report writing.
Some of the topics to be covered in the Workshop are:
- Overview of Organisational Communication
- Servicing Meetings
- Handling of Official Documents in the Public Service, (Hard and Soft Copy)
- Effective Communication for Service Delivery
- Administrative Processes
- ICT in Managing Bureaucracy
- Speech and Report Writing.
The Workshop is designed for officers on GLs. 10 -12 in the Public Service.
NGN 75,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry