Workshop on Improving Registry Administration in the Public Service (PASD 614)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Aug 08 - 12 Aug, 2016
At the end of the Workshop, Participants should be able to:
- Examine the role of registries in the Public Service
- Analyse the processes in the Life Cycle of Records
- Highlight the significant of ICT in the administration of modern registry.
The topics to be delivered at the Workshop include:
- Overview of registry operations in the public service: issues and challenges
- Office management
- Records management
- Security of records and information in the public service
- Handling of official documents,(hard and soft copy)
- Role of ICT in registry administration
- New strategies for effective registry administration.
The Workshop is designed for GLS. 12 – 15 and other officers responsible for registry operations in the Federal, States, Ministries, Agencies and Parastatals as well as Local Governments.
NGN 75,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry