Bearing Maintenance and Lubrication
By: Tom Associates Training
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jun 20 - 24 Jun, 2016
Whenever wear and tear in the operation of plant and equipment is traced, it is often evident that lack of effective and appropriate lubrication and wrong application of bearings are largely responsible. This translates to high cost of maintenance, loss of production and avoidable cause of accidents among other undesirable harmful effects.
This training course is carefully packaged for maintenance crew: young engineers, technicians, greasers, fitters and machine minders. Those in charge of procurement of engineering parts and consumables will also benefit immensely from the course.
At the end of the programme, participants will be able to:
- State the functions of bearings
- State causes and effects of friction in plant operation
- Identify types of bearings
- Identify bearing loads
- Select appropriate bearings for use
- Install bearings
- Trace bearing faults and recommend remedies
- Identify causes of heat generation in rotating machine parts
- List functions of lubrication
- Identify appropriate methods of lubrication.
Deals: Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.
Venue: 5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.