At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Describe the techniques of effective supervision
- Discuss ways of managing resources effectively
- Analyse team characteristics
- List methods of improving the standard of supervision in their respective workplaces.
The workshop covers the following:
- Concept of supervisory management
- Roles of supervisors in an organization
- Time management
- Customer service delivery
- Public and interpersonal relations
- Problem solving and decision-making techniques
- Effective communication skills
- Effective delegation
- Leadership and team building
- Mentoring and succession planning.
The workshop is designed for supervisors, line managers, personnel officers and public relation officers.