At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Explain the concept of effective communication
- Outline the techniques of managing human and material resources effectively
- Describe methods of organizing, motivating and controlling subordinates for higher productivity
- List ways of reducing conflict due to failure in communication.
The workshop covers the following:
- Overview of human resource management
- Overview of communication
- Effective meeting skills
- Report writing
- Human capital management
- Minuting, memo and letter writing
- Effective communication in difficult situations
- Handling of official documents
- Counseling skills for the workplace
- Use of ICT in HRM
- Influencing and persuasion skills
- Better public speaking and presentation skills.
The workshop is designed for personnel/human resource managers; heads of departments; management staff and heads of division/unit.