At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to:
- Identify the various techniques of counseling individual workers
- Share experiences, exchange ideas and practically reflect on the problems facing the individual worker
- Appraise the present practice of conducting government business as it relates to workers’ welfare
- Devise strategies and systems of assisting individual worker manage and balance work and life.
The workshop covers the following:
- Overview of human resource management
- Overview of personality psychology
- Managing difficult officers
- career management
- Employee guidance and councelling
- Appraisal interview and counselling
- Balancing work and life
- Contributory pension scheme
- Coaching and mentoring.
The workshop is designed for directing staff, head of departments, management staff, personnel managers and human resource managers.