Human Resource Counselling Skills in the Workplace (MSD 605)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Mar 21 - 25 Mar, 2016
At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to:
- Identify the various techniques of counseling individual workers
- Share experiences, exchange ideas and practically reflect on the problems facing the individual worker
- Appraise the present practice of conducting government business as it relates to workers’ welfare
- Devise strategies and systems of assisting individual worker manage and balance work and life.
The workshop covers the following:
- Overview of human resource management
- Overview of personality psychology
- Managing difficult officers
- career management
- Employee guidance and councelling
- Appraisal interview and counselling
- Balancing work and life
- Contributory pension scheme
- Coaching and mentoring.
The workshop is designed for directing staff, head of departments, management staff, personnel managers and human resource managers.
NGN 75,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry