Modernizing the Human Resource Functions in Organisations (MSD 606)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 05 - 09 Sep, 2016
The training workshop aims to examine the role of the human resource functions and to develop the knowledge and skills needed to improve current processes within participants’ organizations.
At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to:
- List and explain the human resource functions in their organizations
- Identify strengths and weaknesses and highlight priorities for attention and change
- List recommendations to improve the contribution of the human resource functions
- Describe conflict management
- Identify the factors involved in repositioning the human resource functions from the transactional to the transformational.
The workshop covers the following:
- Overview of human resource management
- Repositioning human resource management functions
- Relationship building and management style
- Skills for modernizing human resource management
- Consultancy model in human resource management
- Performance management and improvement
- Team building
- Appraisal interview and counselling
- Conflict management
- Mentoring and coaching skills.
The workshop is designed for human resource managers, directors of administration, other directing staff, heads of departments, management staff, personnel managers and administrative officers.
NGN 75,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry