At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Design a system of output control for their organization
- Identify output performance standard
- Apply appropriate principles to set stretching targets
- Explain job objectives of their subordinates.
The Workshop covers the following:
- New arts of management
- Performance management
- Management by objectives (MBO)
- Principles of target setting
- Work measurement and standard
- Performance appraisal
- Team building
- Determination of key result areas
- Setting of performance
- Leadership and motivation.
Managers in both private and public sectors that have the responsibility to improve staff performance through better focus on results.