Target Setting Workshop for Managers (MSD 625)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Nov 21 - 25 Nov, 2016
At the end of the workshop, participants should be able to:
- Design a system of output control for their organization
- Identify output performance standard
- Apply appropriate principles to set stretching targets
- Explain job objectives of their subordinates.
The Workshop covers the following:
- New arts of management
- Performance management
- Management by objectives (MBO)
- Principles of target setting
- Work measurement and standard
- Performance appraisal
- Team building
- Determination of key result areas
- Setting of performance
- Leadership and motivation.
Managers in both private and public sectors that have the responsibility to improve staff performance through better focus on results.
NGN 750,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry