The main objective of this training course is to enable participants enhance their personal, interpersonal and group effectiveness. Specifically the programme is designed to help the participants:
- Appreciate the importance and process of team building
- Develop a good insight into the behavioural dynamics of self and others
- Sharpen people skills to work well as managers
- Develop communication ability through maximizing managerial potentials for improved results.
- Build stronger relationships
The course content covers, the following among others:
- An overview of personal effectiveness
- Interpersonal communication skills
- listening, assertion, conflict resolution and problem solving
- Team building
- Building relationships
- Effective managerial leadership skills
- Organizational success through personal effectiveness and team work
- Behavioural awareness
- Behavioural changes
- Setting goals for self-improvement
- Building personal confidence
- Communication skills
- Report/speech writing techniques
The course is designed for senior and middle level managers in public and private organization including the members of the armed forces and paramilitary with high emphasis on people driven activities.
Methodology: Lectures, syndicate exercises, discussions and case studies.