A Business Development skill is an enterprise management capability, and all participants in this course will acquire Seven Major Competencies:
- Ability to develop business trendsetter ideas
- Ability to build market position for the business
- Ability to initiate, develop and close profitable sales
- Ability to explore and spot development potentials in existing accounts
- Ability to track individual contributors for the company’s commercial accomplishments
- Ability to write business proposals, present and negotiate them successfully
- Ability to lead teams within the organization to attain strategic and timely supports
- Business Development Executive Tools
- Business Development Executive Commercial Skills
- Business Development Executive Sales Skills
- Bid Preparation and Tendering.
- Business Development Executive Leadership Skills
- Business Development Executive Team Dynamics Skills
- Business Development Executive’s Ability to Focus
|5/7 Alade Lawal Street, Opposite Divisional Police Station, Off Ikorodu Road, Anthony, Lagos.
Registration: 8.30 - 9.00 a.m.
Class Session: 9.00 - 4.00 p.m.
||Apr 06 - 08 Apr, 2016
Discount of 5% to 3-4 participants from same organization.
Discount of 10% to 5 or more participants from same organization.