The main objective of the training workshop is to sensitize participants about importance of strategic management in organization.
Specifically, the participants should be able to:
- Explain the concept of strategic management
- Analyze their work environment vis-à-vis the vision, mission and broad objectives of their respective organisations.
- Formulate strategies for achieving vision, mission and objectives of their organisations.
- Set performance indicators for their organisations.
The workshop content covers the following, among other topics:
- Overview of strategic management
- Corporate vision, mission and objectives
- Strategic planning, content, scope and prospects
- Environmental analysis
- Setting performance standard
- Performance management
- Decision making process
- Team building
- SWOT/pestle analysis
The workshop is designed for Top/Senior officers of public and private organisations.
Methodology: Lecturette, power point presentation, syndicate exercises, and discussion.