The general objective of the workshop is to improve the knowledge and enhance the skills of participants in the realm of performance improvement techniques in a dynamic environment:
Specifically, at the end of the workshop, participants should be able to;
- Identify performance management and improvement issues in organization.
- Develop skills for performance improvement
- Explain the effects of poor performance
- Discuss the strategies of enhancing effective performance
The content of the workshop covers the following topics:
- Performance management issues in organization
- Management by objectives and target setting
- Performance management indicators
- Team building and team work strategies
- Managing process of performance improvement
- Work measure and standard
- Performance review approaches
- Leadership and motivation
The workshop is designed for directors of administration, human resources managers and other senior management staff of the public and private sectors of the economy.
Methodology: Lecturette, power point presentation, syndicate exercises, and discussion.