This five day intensive training course enables participants to develop the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing and managing a Social responsibility guidance based on ISO 26000.
This training is consistent with the project management practices established in ISO 10006 (Quality Management Systems - Guidelines for Quality Management in Projects). The participant will learn the different core subjects and issues, human rights, labour practices, the environment, fair operating practices, consumer issues, community involvement and development. This training is fully compatible with SA8000 (Global social accountability standard by the Social Accountability International).
ISO 26000 is a reference document that provides guidance for socially responsible behaviour into the organization. Organizations that implement these social responsibilities guidance’s based on ISO 26000 cannot be certified by certification bodies nor call themselves ISO 26000 certified. Although it is not possible to get an organization certified to ISO 26000, it is possible to implement its guidance and to audit an organization against this guidance. The personnel certifications PECB offers (Lead Implementer and Lead Auditor) serve to fulfil this market need.
Who Should Attend
- Project managers or consultants wanting to prepare and to support an organization in the implementation of a social responsibility guidance’s
- ISO 26000 auditor who wish to fully understand the implementation of a social responsibility program
- Persons responsible for a social responsibility program conformity in an organization
- Members of a social responsibility team
- Expert advisors in social responsibility
- Experts wanting to prepare for a social responsibility function or project management function
- To understand the implementation of a social responsibility of an organization in accordance with ISO 26000
- To gain a comprehensive understanding of the concepts, approaches, subjects, methods and techniques required for the effective management of social responsibilities for an organization
- To understand the relationship between the components of a social responsibility program based on ISO 26000 and compliance with the requirements of different stakeholders of the organization
- To acquire the necessary expertise to support an organization in implementing, managing and maintaining an social responsibility program as proposed in ISO26000
- To acquire the necessary expertise to manage a team implementing ISO26000
- To develop the knowledge and skills required to advise organizations on best practices in the management of social responsibilities
- To improve the capacity for analysis and decision making in the context of social responsibilities of an organization