Coaching and Mentoring for Small And Medium Enterprises (SME 602)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Jun 04 - 17 Jun, 2016
At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Analyze coaching and mentoring needs at organisational levels
- Appreciate the difference between coaching and mentoring
- Apply the concept of coaching and mentoring in their organizations
- Identify the methods of introducing a strategic coaching and mentoring programmes
- Structure coaching and mentoring session
- Evaluate and monitor progress in organization.
They include among others, the following:
- Introduction to coaching and mentoring
- Approaches to coaching and mentoring
- Beneficiaries of coaching and mentoring
- Coaching and organizational development
- Roles, responsibilities and purpose of mentoring and coaching
- Mentoring and career development
- Structuring the coaching session
- Effective communication skills
- Building skills in coaching
- Syndicate exercises.
Middle and senior level officers of both public and private organisations, business owners and managers.
Methodology: Lecturette, Power Point Presentation, Discussion and Syndicate Exercises.
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry