At the end of the training course, participants should be able to:
- Conduct feasibility studies
- Write project proposals and reports
- Carry out investment analysis and appraisal
- Evaluate feasibility reports and investment proposals.
They include among others, the following:
- Business and its environments
- Data gathering techniques for writing feasibility study
- Techniques of investment analysis cost benefit analysis etc.
- Writing of feasibility report format and contents
- Determination of cash flow
- Sources and cost of capital
- Evaluation of feasibility study
- Syndicate exercises
The course is designed for investment officers, project officers and planning officers, and officers working in the Department of Planning, Research and Statistics in the Public and Private Sectors of the economy.
Methodology: Lecturette, Power Point Presentation, Discussion and Syndicate Exercises.