Credit Control and Debt Recovery in Small and Medium Enterprises Course (SME 605)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Sep 17 - 30 Sep, 2016
At the end of the training course, the participants would be able to discuss the theories and practice of effective credit control and debt Recovery management in SMEs.
Specifically at the end of the course, participants would be able to:
- Identify various techniques of credit control management in SMEs
- Conduct effective credit investigation analysis
- Apply modern Techniques of debt recovery in SMEs.
- Effective management of SMEs, an overview
- SMEs as economic development agents
- Overview of financial management
- Overview of debt management
- Working capital management SMEs
- Credit management techniques in SMEs
- Debt collection techniques in SMEs
- Legal issues in SMEs development and management
- SMEs and economic development promotion of SMEs
- Syndicate exercises.
Credit control managers, sales managers, purchasing officers, debt manager, accountants, debt collectors and sales officers.
Methodology: Lecturette, Power Point Presentation, Discussion and Syndicate Exercises.
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry