At the end of the course, participants should be able to:
- Organize to achieve growth objective
- Improve quality of service in organisations
- Position for market competition
- Implement cost reduction
- Develop new product
- Increase output of service-production processes
- Create new market.
They include among others, the following:
- Overview of corporate innovation
- Distinguish between innovation and invention
- Team building and organisational effectiveness
- Time management
- Effective communication skills
- Management of change
- Innovation and value creation
- Evaluation of innovation
- Failure of innovation
- Syndicate exercises.
Middle and Senior Officers in Public and Private sectors of the economy.
Methodology: Lecturette, Power Point Presentation, Discussion and Syndicate Exercises.