Workshop on Customer Relationship Management in Small and Medium Enterprises (SME 611)
By: Administrative Staff College of Nigeria (ASCON)
Lagos State, Nigeria
Aug 15 - 19 Aug, 2016
At the end of the training workshop, participants should be able to:
- Learn how to effectively pitch for and win new businesses
- Imbibe the importance of first impression and how to create a lasting one
- Build client confidence
- Develop relationship management dynamics
- Provide better customer service.
They include among others, the following:
- Overview of customer relationship management
- Relationship dynamics
- Effective relationship techniques
- Benefits of customer relationship management in SMEs
- Customer service and support
- Developing customer relationship skills
- Gaining new confidence
- Creating customers for life
- Syndicate exercise.
Middle and senior officers in both public and private organisations, business owners and managers.
Methodology: Lecturette, Power Point Presentation, Discussion and Syndicate Exercises.
NGN 60,000.00 (Per Participant (This Excludes Accommodation and Feeding))
Venue: ASCON Complex, Topo, Badagry