At the end of the training seminar, participants should be able to:
- Appreciate the concept of wealth creation
- Develop strategies for wealth creation
- Explain the role of wealth creation in economic development
- Apply the concept of wealth creation to personal development.
They include among others, the following:
- Overview of Wealth Creation
- Planning for Wealth Creation
- Developing Investment Strategies
- Funds for Investment
- Wealth Creation Principles
- Building Wealth with Managed Investments
- Syndicate Exercises.
The Seminar is designed for women and men who intend to create wealth, and managers in the private and public sectors of the economy.
Methodology: Lecturette, Power Point Presentation, Discussion and Syndicate Exercises.