The training seminar points out the importance of effective cash management to small and medium enterprises. It also underscores the fact poor cash management is one the most frequent stumbling blocks for entrepreneurs’ success. Understanding the basic concepts of cash flow will help you plan for the unforeseen eventualities that nearly every business faces.
Specifically at the end of the seminar the participants will able to:
- Determine when, where, and how cash needs will occur
- Determine the best sources of meeting additional cash need for the business
- Develop good working relationship with bankers and creditors
- Meet cash needs for their businesses
- Overview of cash management
- Basic cash flow management
- Credit and collection
- Wealth creation techniques
- Working capital management
- Financial market
- Developing effective business synergy
- Syndicate exercises.
The seminar is designed for cash managers and cashiers in federal, state and local government areas. Treasury managers and officers in the private sector organization can also apply.
Methodology: Lecturette, power point presentation, discussion and syndicate exercises.