The general security management course is designed to provide participants the opportunity to:
- Acquire the necessary knowledge, skills and attitudes which will enable them to formulate security policies and procedures for the protection of corporate assets against theft, vandalism, destruction by five and other unforeseen disasters;
- Prepare officers to deal capably with such security threats as political assassinations, kidnapping and extortion, terrorism, riots, violent demonstrations and other civil disturbances
- Familiarize participants with the latest developments in security technology and the application of modern security equipment and electronic gadgets in the security industry.
- Conceptualization of security
- Dimension of security
- Security consciousness/awareness
- Liaison with Security Agencies etc.
The course will benefit individuals who want to learn the principles of asset protection and security management generally. It is particularly for accountants, auditors, stores and supplies staff as well as those who desire to protect personal values and life. Armed forces and the police officers stand to benefit immensely from the course.