Target setting (realistic) is quite a difficult task to perform. Appraising the result achieved within the existing deliverables is also as difficult as target setting itself. At the end of this course the participants will be fully aware of the intricacies of target setting and performance appraisal modeling. The myth about setting same target within the same grade of staff will also be seriously highlighted during the workshop.
- Identification of levels of target setting for enhanced productivity
- Modeling performance appraisal in different SBU
- The role of head of department for target setting and appraisal based on individual capabilities
- The myth about setting similar targets for subordinates at the same level
- Dynamism in performance based reward
- Handling the aftermath of performance based reward
All heads of department, supervisors, human resources experts, all management staff among others