This training workshop focuses on the macro economic situation and how it affects all the economic agent or player. This course wills ex-ray the immediate past monetary and fiscal policies of the government. These policies will among other things include CBN regulations, national budget, political dynamics and the way forward for economic agents like the private sector.
- Policy direction of the government and the world policy trend
- Critical analysis of global and domestic trend
- Direction of vital economic and political indicators
- Backup plan for corporate vulnerability
- Strategies for managing economic vulnerability,
- Approaches for optimizing uncertainties in the economy
Who should attend?
Expected to participate in this course will include policy formulators, planners, heads of business units, officers involved in the formulation of policies, strategies and tactics in organizations